Anyway, we moved in to our new home last week and we're getting settled nicely. Now I can send some pictures. So far, all I have prepared are our pictures from the day we left Texas to come to Hawaii. It was so hard saying goodbye. I tried to stay strong for Hannah and Samuel. They were so excited about the trip and I didn't want them to see me falling apart and then get scared. They were so good that day. I kept half expecting them to have a meltdown in the middle of a flight but they didn't. Our flight was even delayed 3 hours in Dallas (we were at DFW 5 hours) and they still never complained! I was sure to have plenty of snacks on hand in case things started to go down hill. (It was a good thing, too, because all they had on the plane to Hawaii was a $10 sandwich!)
It was such a looooong day of traveling. We landed in Honolulu at 9:30pm local time so it was 1:30am back in Austin. My little angels were still in good spirits. Right when we landed Sam said he was ready to go the ocean. (We waited 'til the next day to do that.)
I will definitely be posting more albums soon. It may take me a couple of days because we're still trying to unpack. My goal is to have everything unpacked by the end of next week. I'll let you know how that goes.
![]() |


2 comments:
I'm so proud of them for being so good! I would've even had a meltdown, lol. Love you all so much. Please post more pictures of my babies :)
Awwwwww, my sweet precious babies, I can't wait to see them again and hold them in my arms. I'm so out of place here without them.
They are so beautiful. Please send pictures to Walgreen's so I can pick them up here. Give them all my love 'til we see each other again in August.
Post a Comment