Friday, December 11, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

I told Hannah & Sam we were going to see Santa Claus today and Sam got sooooo excited. While we were in the car, we passed by the airport and Sam sounded panic- stricken as he exclaimed, “You passed the airport, Mom!”

“We’re not going to the airport; we’re going to see Santa.”

IMG“How we getting to the North Pole where Santa Claus lives if we not going on a plane?”

He’s so funny. No wonder he was so excited to see Santa… he thought we were going on some great adventure to the North Pole!

After their picture they rode around on a little train outside of the Navy Exchange where Santa was. Here’s another infamous super short video…

the YouTube link to the same video: Train ride

Tomorrow evening we’re going on a trolley ride in downtown Honolulu. It should be really fun and hopefully I’ll have some good pictures to post this weekend.

Aloha!

4 comments:

Deucie said...

My poor little Sammy thought he was going to the North Pole. I guess he thought he was going on the Polar Express. How precious. They always look so lovely. I've got the best grandchildren God ever made.

Claudia said...

Aw I just love his face in that picture. He looks so proud to be sitting with Santa. And Hannah looks beautiful, my sweet little angel.

He's so cute, I love that he really believes in Santa. I don't think I ever really did, lol. I love you guys so much and I can't believe it's days away now!

mrssanchez said...

I love the picture of them with Santa. Sammy looks so proud and Hannah so beautiful. She has the most gorgeous hair. That was so cute about going to the North Pole. We had told Sam that Santa came to town to check if he was being good or not... I suppose letting them believe we had to go to the North pole would have been more fun, but the other made them behave! haha Please update a little something while you're in Texas so I can stay in the loop. :) <3

Anonymous said...

That train ride looked like a lot of fun! It was nice seeing you guys again. Sure do hope we can come visit you guys in the summer. Love you!!