Good bye 2009! I hope everyone had a great year. I pray 2010 will be even better for each of you.
We had a couple of friends over last night to help us bring in the new year. Hannah passed out at about 8:30 but my crazy son was up pretty late waving around the sparklers that our next door neighbors gave him. Scott and Lee grilled burgers and ribs outside while I made steak fries. It was a nice, relaxing evening. I can’t believe I actually stayed awake until midnight. I passed out shortly after that.
This year for us was filled with many changes; we moved to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I gained a new brother (my baby sister got married), Sam was potty trained (woo! hoo!), Hannah learned to surf, Sammy learned to swim, and my mom & dad retired. I know God has a plan for all of us and I trust that, whatever it is, with His strength we can handle it.
It’s been hard being so far away from family, but thankfully, we’ve had friends and family visit to keep us company. My parents have already come to Hawaii 3 times! I got to see lots of family when my sister got married here, my best friend & her husband visited, Scott’s best friend came to visit, and we hope to see many more friends and family this year.
I have a TON of Christmas pictures from our trip back home to organize and put into online albums. Hopefully I’ll be able to get to some of that today and update my blog.
Aloha!

7 comments:
I pray you'll have many blessings come your way this year, too, sistah. I hope we can visit again this summer because I don't think I can wait a whole year to see y'all again!
Sammy looks so mature and grown up in that picture. He is so handsome. I love you and I can't wait to see the many pictures you took while y'all were here :-)
It was so nice to see you all again! Wish we got to visit more while you were here but enjoyed every minute I got with you guys! I love you Lauri. Give Hannah and Sam big hugs and kisses from their Aunt Wendi! Give my brotha one too!
Mija, it was a great visit with you, Scott, and the babies. This was indeed a very good and blessed Christmas. I want to wish you guys a blessed New Year in Christ. I love you.
Everytime you post pictures of Sammy, he looks so grown up and big, but then when I see him, he's still a baby. I know he thinks he's a big man now, but he's still our baby. I miss holding him in my arms; my perfect little one. Please tell Hannah that I'm writing her a letter and that I love her with my whole heart. Did her loose tooth fall already?
Hannah's tooth hasn't fallen out yet. She's so excited about it, though I don't know why... she never wants to spend her money. I think she learned that from Uncle Bobby! Just kidding! ;-) Love ya, Brotha!
Lol! That's hilarious. Bobby said, "Ah...real funny, Lood. You dirty rat!"
He said, "I miss my Monopoly competition, well, if that's what you want to call it."
Lol ;)
Tell Bobby them are fightin' words! I'll be ready for him when y'all come to Hawaii.
Post a Comment