Hannah & Sam received their Valentine's Day cards in the mail today from Deucie & Grandpa. They also got some yummy chocolate covered apples and I got delicious chocolate pretzels. We were all very excited, to say the least. Thank you, Deucie & Grandpa! You guys are the most thoughtful people in the world!
P.S. You can see my lovely curtains behind Hannah. Those darn things will be the death of me! I'm still not done! I've done two windows so I just have two more panels left.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awww, my sweet babies look so big. They're my precious angels, the best!
I don't even know what kind of apples they ended up sending my babies cuz those people messed up my order and I went berserk!!! I mean, I totally came unglued!! I think they learned that day, "Don't mess with a Grandma!"
Aw I LOVE this video! They are the cutest little babies in the world. Aw, they didn't get the frog and pig apples? I can't believe they messed it up! I wouldn't been livid, too, Mom!
PS: Your curtains are beautiful! Great job, Martá ;)
Yikes I meant to say 'would've been livid'...lol.
Aw... frog & pig apples sound cute. Hannah & Sam got red, white, & pink ones. They were really cute, too.
Thank you mija for the awesome video of the babies. I really do not know how people do it without a thoughtful daughter to send them pictures and videos of how their grandchildren are growing up. I feel very blessed. I hope they liked the apples.
They loved the apples! Thanks, Dad!
Post a Comment