I know it took me long enough, but I'm finally done with my Christmas pictures. I've been a little busy for the past week or two. First of all, our friends, Lee & Cene, moved in across the street so we've been trying to help them get settled in. Cene is 9 months pregnant so I helped her paint their baby's new room. Plus, we hosted a Superbowl party last Sunday, and you know how I always get out of control with parties! And, I got a new sewing machine from Scott for Christmas so I decided to "throw together" some curtains real quick before the party. Needless to say, it was not "real quick." I have very limited experience with sewing, so naturally I thought I should line the curtains, as well, to make them as complicated as humanly possible. This curtain fiasco has been a nightmare and I'm still working on them! Hopefully, I'll be done with them very soon. (I'm about to go work on another panel right now.)
Enjoy the Christmas slideshow!
Aloha!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You do such an awesome job on your video slideshows. I want to learn how!! Did Sammy love Rocky? Nick got him too. :)
Oh, yes... Sammy LOVES Rocky! He dances with him all the time. One of these days I'm going to have to film his dancing skills (or lack thereof). ;)
I so loved this video. I kept going back so I could catch everything. Such nice memories! We love you too!
I loved the video Mija, but it makes me miss you guys more. It sure is good to see you guys even if it is only in the video. Thanks for taking time to post to your blog. Kiss and hug the babies and tell them that Grandpa loves them too much. I love you too.
OMG, what a perfect Christmas it was! I never thought I looked like LULU, but when I saw myself, I thought I was Lulu!! And there's Sammy crawling all over Aaron. LOL! I'm glad you didn't use any of the pictures of us taking shots of "Don Julio". I guess the photographer was too busy taking shots herself. You are an amazing photographer. XOXOXO
Finally indeed! Lol
Thanks for only posting pictures of me with my hair & make-up 'did' :) That was a great Christmas, one of my favorites. Good luck with those silly curtains. Love you.
Post a Comment