Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, Scott!

Scott surprised me with these beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. They were also delivered with some Godiva chocolate heart shaped cookies. (They're delicious, btw!) I had bought him a DVD (of the movie "Hangover"), but since his gift was a little more romantic than mine, I thought I'd try to "one up" him. I made a short slideshow for him.

This is also a test to see how often he reads my blog. I'll let you guys know when (& if) he ever sees it.

14 comments:

Claudia said...

Awwwww how cute! :) I hope he sees it! Lauri you look so beautiful in all of those pictures & so happy. I love you guys. I hope today was very special for you two!

Claudia said...

PS: Your curtains look lovely!

said...

Thanks, Cai!

Grandpa said...

Happy Valentines Day to both of you
may God bless you and keep you happy with each other. I lovedthe video. Kiss and hug the babies for me. I love you.

Deucie said...

Awwww what a lovely couple! What a beautiful Valentine surprise for Scott. Y'all look so happy and cute. May God continue to bless you with many, many years of marital bliss.
BTW, I am very impressed with your curtains. WOW! I guess there's not much Marta Estewart can't do!

said...

Thanks, Deucie & Grandpa! I love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Lauri, ditto about you looking so happy in all the pictures. Finally a video with you in it, yea!!!
Hannah looks soooo cute in one of the pictures when she was a baby.
I also agree with Claudia and Deucie about the lovely curtains, marta. Love ya: MC

Anonymous said...

Marta Estewart, you know you can do anything the real Martha can do, right? You GO GIRL!
mc

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet video. You look so sweet and beautiful. Such a cute couple! And Hannah looks like a baby doll.

BTW, your curtains are so beautiful. I thought of making some but that's as far as it got. In my opinion, you surpassed Martha Stewart.

said...

Thanks, Aunt Yolanda. I need to steam my curtains, though, because they're a little wrinkled... one of these days maybe.

said...

Thanks, MC!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video, Lauri!!! You guys are such a wonderful couple and I can see how much love you two have for one another! I love you guys!

said...

We love you, too, Wendi!

Darlene said...

Beautiful Video Lauri. We can see so much love between you and Scott.