Friday, April 16, 2010

LOST

As many of you may know, LOST is one of my absolute favorite TV shows. It films here on Oahu and this is the final season of the show. They are currently shooting the very last episodes. :(

Yesterday some of the cast members decided to pay the soldiers at Tripler Army Medical Center a visit. When Scott found out they were going, he called me so I could try to go up there. I really couldn't because I had to pick Hannah up from school and both of the kids had swimming after school so I just told Scott to be sure he got plenty of pictures. He took a few pictures (I would've definitely taken more) and he filmed them while they each spoke shortly before signing autographs. He said they all seemed really cool and down to earth and each thanked him for his service.

I'm so proud of my LOST peeps. That was awesome of them.

I made a video, big surprise. It's got really melancholy music (from the LOST soundtrack, of course) because I'm so sad that the show is almost over. Just one more month left!
BTW, this may be something you've already figured out, but if you'd like to see any of my slideshows in slightly better definition, you can click on the link just underneath the video box and that'll take you to my yahoo video site. The quality is generally better because I don't have to shrink the videos to fit on my blog page. (I think that's why.)

8 comments:

Deucie said...

Wow! That was cool! That was awfully nice of them to make time to go thank the military.
Tell Scott he looks like a movie star too, among all the stars. It's too bad you didn't get to take the babies to take pictures with them.
BTW, I'm sending you some more tortillas Monday. I love you, M'ija and tell Scott we love him too.

❀ said...

We love you, Mom! I'm excited about the tortillas. Thank you!

Claudia said...

Aw your music was so sad! I was getting shaky chin with a show I never even watch, lol. That was so nice of them, though. I'm proud. Bobby was real excited to see this video. Thanks a lot, now he's going to force me watch it with him! Love you guys, and I agree, Scott does look like a movie star. :)

mrssanchez said...

Very cool! We love this show but it sure is crazy! I'm sad it's almost over. They'd better give us more answers!!

❀ said...

No kidding! The time travel stuff is a little out of control, but I can't stop watching! I love the craziness. I'm gonna miss it when it's over.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Like Claudia, I got teary eyed and I don't even watch the show either. I will now even though I probably won't know what's going on. I just thought it was so nice of them to do this. Scott looks like a natural with them (like he's just hanging out with his buddies). Love you all!

Grandpa said...

Thats it, I think I have finally lost it. I watched the movie Free Willie Escapes From Pirates Cove and I was boo hooing at the end and now this made me cry. Give me a break. I guess it must have been the melocholy music or the fact that people really care for our troops. I think the latter. Thanks mija and thanks Scott.

❀ said...

We just saw that Free Willy movie, too. It is sad at the end. You haven't lost it, Dad. :)

I love you!