Monday, May 24, 2010

Student of the Quarter!

Today we found out that Hannah was awardedStudentOfTheQuarter “Student of the Quarter” at her school. She was so excited and we are so incredibly proud of her. She received a certificate, a button, and a bumper sticker. As soon as she handed the bumper sticker to me, I ran outside to put it on my car. Hannah was beaming!

I’m still putting together a video or Smilebox (or something) of her birthday party. I should be posting that in the next couple of days.

Aloha!

5 comments:

Deucie said...

She looks so beautiful and happy. It's so sad that we're not there to share these special moments with her. I hope she knows how proud we are. Please tell her that I love her and that she's still my little treasure from Heaven.
XOXOXO

Grandpa said...

So the prettiest girl in the world is also the smartest? Wow is all i can say. Mija I am so proud of you and I always knew you would do well, because you are the best. Keep up the good work and listen to Mom and Dad.

Claudia said...

Beauty and brains, huh? I am so proud of her! I wish they made bumper stickers for Aunts :)

Tell her that Bobby and I are so so proud of her and that we knew she was the smartest little girl already. I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

She looks so proud, as she should be. Tell Hannah we are all so very proud of her and that we love her. I just hope she still remembers us. It's been so long!

I heard about her fun party. Can't wait to see the pictures/videos!

said...

Thanks, guys! I'll let Hannah read these so she knows how proud everyone is.