Oy ve! It's been a while since I've blogged, huh? I've been taking the kids on (almost) daily bike rides in the morning and that TOTALLY cuts in to my free time. I used to do my computer stuff before I started my daily chores and errands. Now that we go bike riding in the mornings, I have to find another time to get on the computer. (We didn't go riding today so I could FINALLY finish this surfing video.)
Last year, during our first summer in Hawaii, Hannah went to Surf Camp for the first time. She was a little bit too small to paddle out alone so she rode tandem on a board with her teacher. This year, she's 3 inches taller and she was able to surf all by herself! She really loves it now and can't wait to get back out there! Hopefully, we'll go back to the beach soon and rent a board for her so she can practice.
For those of you with eagle eyes, you may have noticed some strange markings on Sam's arms. He bought some temporary tattoos and has been going to town with them!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Man those babies are getting taller and better looking since the last video. Hannah looks like a pro out there. Tell her I am proud of her. I can tell Sam is itching to get out there. Tell him to get busy learning to swim. Thanks Mija, 20 days.
I do not know why it decided I was anonymous.
WOW! It looks like she's having the time of her life! She looks really good; my little surfer girl. Please tell her that her biggest fan is so very proud. She looks so beautiful and confident out there, in the big blue ocean. What an awesome experience it must be!!
I'm just counting the days till I can hold them in my arms again.
They're counting the days, too... we all are!
Finally Lauri....I kept checking your blog and nothing. The kids look soooo big now. Hannah looks good on that surf board. I wish i could do that..ha,ha. Love ya'll.
By the way, that was MC. right below Lauri's comment. I don't know why it printed anonymous either.
The most BEAUTIFUL babies ever!! Aw how I missed these videos and pictures. Finally I got to see my favorite babies in the whole wide world! Hannah is so gorgeous, and she's so tall. I can't believe how big she's getting already. Even Sammy looks bigger. He's so handsome. I miss my babies!! Just a few more days and I can hug and kiss them for 10 days straight. I am so ready. Thank you for uploading this, I needed my Hannah/Sammy fix. I love them so so much. Tell them I'm waiting for a letter from each of them!
PS: I'm sooooo proud of Hannah's surfing skills! That's the perfect song for her. She's good at everything she does. I love y'all!
I'll be sure to tell Hannah to read all of these comments. She'll be so excited to know y'all got to see her surf!
They are really pros! Please tell them Kivi and Papa are so proud of them. We can't wait to see you all!
Love, Kivi & Papa
Post a Comment