I mentioned in a previous post that I was trying to clean out my computer's old files and that's when I posted the "Deucie & Hannah" slideshow. Here's another video in that same vein. I made it for Scott in 2008 and it stars him and Hannah. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love that video. Of course it made me cry. I'm such a sap, lol. I love that they're buddies. You can tell Scott loves her so much. Gosh, I'm going to be a mess whenever she gets married. That "My Little Girl" totally made me think about that. No one's good enough for my sweet girl.
She was such a cutie. Her cute little face when she was a baby hasn't changed much. I sure wish mama would be in more pictures with the kids.
I really enjoyed watching it.
MC
WOW, that brought back some beautiful memories. I love the way she used to throw us kisses and make us catch 'em like in the short video at the Grand Canyon cabin.
I think Hannah looks so different now and I had totally forgotten that she used to suck her thumb! This video made me realize that this little girl has been all over the U.S.
That was such a beautiful video. I must be a sap too cause it made me cry too. Scott looks like he's so proud of his little girl. And, likewise, of course, Hannah looks like she's got the greatest daddy in the world. I really loved the song too. You're so good at capturing all these special moments. I'm sure this video is going to mean even more to both of them later on in life. I love you Lauri!
Ok. I am at work and that even made me cry like a baby. That's the sign of a real tear jerker!
Yes! Tears all around! My job here is done. ;)
Post a Comment