Scott's getting Laser Vision Corrective surgery (PRK) this Thursday, the day after tomorrow. We're so excited, mostly for the obvious reason, so he can see, but also because he gets a mini vacation to recuperate. He'll be off all Memorial Day weekend! I'm not sure what we're gonna end up doing this weekend because he was supposed to work Saturday, Sunday, & Monday until his surgery was scheduled. Now he gets all of those days off. I hadn't planned anything, besides taking the kids to the beach, because he had to work. I want to plan something cool but he claims he's supposed to rest all weekend. I guess we'll play it by ear depending on how he feels. I'll keep you updated.
Say a little prayer for him and his doctor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will definitely say a prayer for my big bro. I'm so proud of him for being brave enough to do it finally! I'm still scurred to do it. That's awesome. It's gonna be weird seeing him without glasses! I miss you guys, as usual, and love you all so much!
How exciting! Don't mean to sound like an old person because God knows I'm not old. LOL! But, I'll do it anyway. I think he should rest. Isn't he supposed to stay inside (out of the sun) for a couple of days?
Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Love you all!
"M'ija, I'm sure the recovery period is very important," says Nurse Deucie. I think he should stay out of the sun. Maybe y'all can go to the beach without him while he rests. We will definitely pray for him.
We love you.
What time is his surgery?
We are glad the good Lord is going to fix Scott's eyes. We will be praying for his quick recovery.
Kiss and hug the babies for me.
I was really missing them today, but I felt much better when you told me you were taking them to the beach. I know how they love the ocean.
Post a Comment