Hannah received her Fall school picture last week. Here it is…
Doesn’t she look so sweet? My only “beef” is that the photographer gave each child a comb so they could fix their own hair before the picture. I think Hannah may have messed up the part in her hair a little. (Although, Hannah said they took their pictures at the end of the day, after lunch and recess, so maybe that part was an improvement over what she had.) They should take school pictures first thing in the morning… don’t ya think? Oh well, I still love the photo. To me she looks like a little angel.
Aloha!

6 comments:
She looks like a little princess and her hair looks beautiful Miss Perfectionist. :) But you're right, she does look like the little angel that she is.
Angel is exactly the word I would use. She's such a beautiful little girl. I didn't even notice her part, Marta, lol. You're so funny. I still can't believe she's a 3rd grader. Man, time flies :(
I'm going to save her picture on a cd so I can frame it :) I love you guys. Tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is, inside and out.
Claudia, I'll e-mail you the picture so it'll be better quality.
I love you, sistah!
Awww, what a beautiful baby girl. She came out perfect! I agree with Claudia that she's beautiful, inside and out. She's such a good big sister. She's always so patient and loving with Sammy. You've done an excellent job with those children. I love y'all so much.
Tell Mija that grandpa wants an autographed picture because I know it is worth much gold. It will be worth more in a few years when she is a movie star. I want to be able to say I have her picture when she was just a child. I love her beautiful picture. Thanks Mija.
She does look like an angel. Beautiful, beautiful girl.
Post a Comment