Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

I took Hannah and Sam to Chuck E. Cheese's today when Hannah got out of school. While we were there, Chuck E. came out to walk around the restaurant and Sam was soooo excited to see him. He uncontrollably blurted out, "I love you!" and gave Chuck a huge hug around his giant leg. Then he gave him a high 5. It was too cute!

We spent an absurd amount of money and have two measly trinkets to show for it. Oh well, they had a good time. They've been pretty good lately so they deserved it!

Aloha!

P.S. I forgot my camera today so no pictures. I'll be uploading some soon, though.

6 comments:

mrssanchez said...

lol Sam cracks me up. My boys love the restaurant but hate Chuck E. Oh well!

Grandpa said...

Mijo is a loving little boy and I am sure he will be loving man when he grows up also. Mija, give my little "prophet" a big hug for me.

Grandpa said...

I mean a loving man also. Sorry

Deucie said...

Awwww, Sammy is so loving. I think he got that loving quality from me, as well. Really, he did!
I can't believe he's not scared of that ugly mouse/rat. Most kids are!

Claudia said...

Aw, Bobby and I think that's the cutest thing ever! My baby is such a sweetheart. He must have a big heart to love that creature. Remember I used to hide under the table until he was gone? Lol. I'm glad he's not a scaredy cat like his auntie. I love him too much, and can't wait for Christmas. I can't believe you forgot your camera!

darlene said...

he is the sweetest Lauri!