Friday, September 18, 2009

New Sammy Video!

I made a little YouTube video of Sam at his new class. He has so much fun there. Yesterday he was the only child that showed up (out of a huge class of 3) so he got a private lesson! He really enjoyed it. Just click on the link below...

Sammy's video on youTube

8 comments:

Claudia said...

He looks so cute jumping around and tumbling! I'm so happy for him :) Take more pictures!

Grandpa said...

Man, mijo looks like he really loves that stuff. It sure is good to see him having fun. Thanks mija for the video.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He sure has a lot of energy. It looks like he's having so much fun. Good training for another Texas Round-Up. Thanks for sharing Lauri!

Unknown said...

That was so cute! Papa

Deucie said...

Wow! His own private lesson! I bet he's real proud to be taking classes like Hannah. I can tell he's loving it. Hey, when we go there in 2 weeks, we'll be able to take him to his class. I'm excited! Have you told the babies that we're going to visit again? I love you, M'ija and I miss you lots!

said...

Yesterday Sam was talking about wanting to see Deucie & Grandpa and Hannah said, "We will in 3 more months." I decided to go ahead and tell them y'all were coming in just two weeks and Hannah said, "Really?!" They were both sooooo excited!

Deucie said...

I love them so much! BTW, Rudy and I decided that Sammy should be allowed to wear his helmet at least on Sundays so he can already be use to wearing one. Rudy said to tell Hannah that he's real proud of his movie star for making it into the Gifted and Talented Program. We're both very proud of her.
14 more days!!

Anonymous said...

He was lucky to have the whole gym to himself. A great way to release all that energy. I wish I had half of his energy, hee,hee.
MC