Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Always Be My Baby

Here's a quick story... Yesterday Sam came up to me and said, "Mama, you my baby." Then he asked, "You always be my baby?" I just responded with, "Yes, dear. If you'll always be my baby." He said he would and then went back to playing with Hannah. He's so sweet. I think I'll take him to his favorite place (Chuck E. Cheese's) tomorrow.

7 comments:

Deucie said...

Awwwww..... Well I hate to take the credit but I always tell him, "You're my baby and you'll always be my baby, right?" And I tell him I don't care how big he gets, he'll still always be my baby. I think he misses me. He's the best and he's such a loving little boy. Please hug him a lot for me.

said...

I KNOW he misses you, Mom. He told me the other day that you were his favorite. His exact words were, "Deucie my favorite and Grandpa my best friend."

Grandpa said...

What no pictures? Tell him Grandpa said " Mine". Mija hug the babies for me too. I love and miss you guys.

Claudia said...

He is such a sweet baby. I hate to take the credit here but I always tell him that! I always ask him if he's my baby. I guess I'll let Mom have this one, lol.

Give him kisses from me, too. And once I start my job, I told Bobby I'm saving for Hawaii next summer :)

mrssanchez said...

No wait, I say he's MY baby! hehe Just kidding! He is so adorable.

Darlene said...

dont you love it when they ask questions like that? lol
i thought you'd might like to read this book to Sam;
Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch and Sheila McGraw

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet it makes me want to cry. I remember when Chris and Scott were little boys and my babies. Cherished memories! Love Aunt Kristi