I took a few more pictures yesterday at Sam's class and made a little slideshow. There were 5 little ones in the class this week with ages ranging from 3 to 5. Sam had a blast again and I noticed that he kept a close eye on the oldest boy in the class. I think he was making sure that he did everything properly. We'll be signing him up for swimming lessons soon and I hope he enjoys that as much as he's enjoying himself now.
Aloha!
8 comments:
This sure put a smile on my face. He is soooo cute!!!! Tell him he is so good and that this judge gives him a 10.
Aw I loved this one! He looks so happy. We miss him so so much. Bobby and I are were laughing at him falling down all at the last minute, lol. He's so cute. Give him a big kiss from me. I love you!
Mijo sure looks happy, and interested in doing that stuff. I am glad he likes it. Channel that energy. I love and miss you guys. See you soon.
OMG, this video is so precious! It's just adorable! You're an artist to capture all of Sammy's best. I already watched it about 20 times. It's so incredibly cute! I just can't wait to hold him in my arms. He looks like he's already grown a couple of inches since August!
That looks like so much fun!! Does he get worn out afterward? ...and he really does look like he's grown since July when I saw him.
Michelle, this picture of your two little boys always makes me smile. It is the cutest picture. I love it!
Aw, thanks! They can be the sweetest boys in the world. Sam says "never leave brother behind." :) I always wanted a boy & a girl but now with my double trouble, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I laughed when I saw his cute face up in the air when he's doing the high jump. He looks so excited.
Luv ya. MC
Post a Comment