Friday, June 5, 2009

Awwww…

A quick story…

This morning, when I was getting Hannah ready for school, Sam woke up and walked into her room and said, “Oh, Hannah, you look like a princess!” He’s such a good-hearted little man. Maybe I will take him to Chuck E. Cheese’s again.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Aw he's such a sweet little boy, I love him so much. Yes, please take him again. I miss my baby :(

Deucie said...

Yes, he is such a loving and good little boy. Now do you see why I'm already worried about what kind of wife he'll get? I'm already praying for a good and kind hearted woman for him. My little boy is "All Heart" and I don't want him to fall for the wrong woman. I know, you think I'm crazy.
I wish that I could hold him in my arms. I really miss that.

mrssanchez said...

Awwwww He reminds me of my Sam. Such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have some beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

He is very sweet. He must have learned that behavior by watching me interact with his beautiful mother.