Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Fun!

I know it isn’t officially summer but, here in Hawaii, it’s been “summer” for a while. I made a little video of Hannah and Sam enjoying a couple of summer activities together.

The first half of the video is when we all went to “Movies in the Park.” The military has these family recreational activities and one of them is “Movies in the Park.” They play a family oriented film at sunset. Before the movie they have all sorts of games and inflatables set up for the kids to play with. They were showing a Disney movie, Bolt. It’s a really cute little movie and Hannah and Sam loved it.

The second half of the video is at the beach. Scott wasn’t supposed to go to the beach yet (because of his eye surgery) so I took the kids myself last weekend.

I love watching them play together. They’ve been getting along so well. (I hope I didn’t just jinx them!) I feel so blessed to be their mom!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

To tie in with the song, I LOVE seeing them together and happy. I'm so blessed to be their auntie :)

You & Scott have done a great job with those two little angels. I can't even begin to express how much I love and miss them. I really really hope you can come to Austin in July, that would be the best gift in the world!!! Love you sissy.

mrssanchez said...

So fun! The MWR does this here on Coronado - "Movies on the beach". It's so great when the kids play nice together, huh? Makes my heart melt!

Grandpa said...

Hi Mija. I guess now Sam will be able to learn how to swim, with no diaper to hamper him. They look so happy and I know you and Scott have a lot to do with that

Deucie said...

My babies look so beautiful! I think they're perfect angels. Praise the Lord! Every good and perfect gift comes from Him.