I just wanted to take a minute to wish my daddy a Happy Father’s Day! I love you, Dad.
This morning Hannah & I were going to prepare breakfast in bed for Scott but we got started a little too late and Scott woke up before we were done. He was still honored with his breakfast. We made French toast, fresh strawberry topping, homemade whipped cream, over-easy eggs, bacon, and a strawberry smoothie. I hate to admit it but, it was pretty good. Scott said he absolutely loved it!
We’re going to the Aloha State Fair today. I should be posting some pictures of that in the next few days. I’m still working on that Hannah birthday tribute that I mentioned last week. It’s been a really busy week. Hopefully I’ll finish it soon.
Aloha!
P.S. Sammy’s doing so well with the potty-training! He hasn’t had an accident in his “big boy” underwear in a while including staying dry all night! We’re saving a fortune not having to buy Pampers! I’m so proud of him. I guess his pediatrician was right. I told her that I was worried that Sam was already halfway to college and still not potty-trained. She said boys take longer to get themselves ready but that when he was ready, he’d do fine. What a big boy!

3 comments:
Of course the pictures made me cry. We have such beautiful memories of those happy times. I thank God for all of them.
We went to church with René, Darlene, Claudia, & Bobby today. Pastor Rob gave a real good sermon, as usual. Then we went to eat at Serrano's. Your breakfast sounds a lot better than the migas I had. WOW! I can't believe you made all that home-made stuff!!It sounds wonderful! Lucky Scott!
Thanks Mija, I really appreciate the pictures of the babies. It really helps to see them when I was holding them and I can remember those days. I really miss them and you and Scott. I really missed you guys at church and eating afterwards. I love you.
The pictures made me cry, too :(
Wow, that DOES sound good! I would've been ecstatic to get that for breakfast. I can't wait to finally see ya'll. I miss you guys so much. I know I say that every time I comment, but, it's true :)
I hope Scott is enjoying his day! I love you sissy. Hurry up with that video, I'm so anxious!!!
Post a Comment