Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

This week at Hannah’s school they had crazy hair2several dress-up days. Monday was Crazy Hat Day, Tuesday Crazy Outfit Day, etc. Today is Crazy Hair Day. After much thought, Hannah concluded that she wanted to make her hair look like a bird’s nest. We went to the craft store and bought a few birds and a butterfly and this morning we transformed her crazy hair hair into a bird’s nest! I made a bun on the top of her head and placed a few flowers, leaves, and, of course, the birds and butterfly. I thought she looked hilarious. I’m anxious to see what her hairdo is going to look like when I pick her up from school. With all the hairspray that’s in her hair it should either still look pretty good, or really, really bad. I’ll let you know!

Aloha!

5 comments:

Granpa said...

Mija it looks hilarious. You guys are just too crazy. love Dad.

Deucie said...

My sweet little angel looks so cute! (Even with a nest in her hair!) Please tell her that in my eyes, she will always be perfect.

Anonymous said...

She is so funny but I agree with Deucie. She still looks like a princess even with a nest in her hair. (She's posing like she's wearing a tiara.) I am curious to know what it looked ilke at the end of the day.

Claudia said...

LOL! Oh Lord Lauri you are so crazy! But she does look cute, hilarious in fact. I wonder what you'll come up with next. Love you :)

said...

Believe it or not, Hannah's hair was still in tact at the end of the day. I guess the insane amount of hairspray I put on it did its job.

She said everyone in her class loved her hair and that she, by far, had the "craziest hair!"