Saturday we went to what has become our favorite beach on the island, the beach at Bellows Air Force Station.
Last summer my parents took Hannah & Sam to South Padre Island & they bought them each a boogie board. Every time we go to the beach Hannah asks me, “Why didn’t we bring our boogie boards?” I finally remembered this time and they had so much fun with them.
Here’s a little video about their adventures in boogie boarding!
Aloha!

5 comments:
OMG! The babies are sooo cute! I loved the video. I miss 'em so much. I can't believe how they've grown. That looks like a really nice beach. I bet Hannah can't wait to start surfing lessons. I know they can start taking lessons at age 6. That's what the lifeguard told me at the beach you took us to. I think she'll be a fast learner since she's such a great swimmer! Tell them they're in my heart always.
OMG! I loved this video! I watched it again after we hung up but this time WITH the music. You are SO good at it Lauri. You are so talented. Hannah is brave and Sammy is always hilarious. I love you and I am so happy that you called! We all miss you.
I loved the video, and the babies look like they are having a blast. I can't wait to go and see you guys. Time is passing very slow.
I hate this dumb internet café at the apts! Some computers allow me to view videos and others don't. It's so lame :(
I'll have to wait to view it on a non-lame computer later. I bet the kids had a blast though. Sending love your way :)
Aw I finally got to view it! It was awesome! The kids are getting taller :( They look so cute. Bobby and I were all smiles over here. That beach is gorgeous! I can't wait to go over there with you guys. I love you all so much!
Post a Comment