Yesterday I took Hannah & Sam to go fly their kites. It’s pretty breezy here most of the time but I took them to Tripler Army Medical Center (where Scott works) because it’s on a pretty big hill so it’s quite a bit windier up there.
My mom bought Hannah & Sam those really cool kites a couple of years ago at the Discovery store. Hannah’s is a really cool octopus kite and Sammy’s is an airplane. They both fly really well and they had so much fun flying them. Hannah has gotten really good at flying hers. Sam still needs help getting his started but he’s pretty good, too.
Here are a couple of snapshots that I took of them playing around on the playscape when they were done flying their kites…
Aloha!

5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Tell Sammy he must be strong hanging on to those hoops like that.
Wow, I'm surprised they still have those kites! Good Kites!! They look so cute playing together. I love the way they're so close and always take care of each other. That's because you're a wonderful mom, M'ija. Was this before Stacey got there?
So you told the twerps to go fly a kite eh? Those kites are pretty different then what I had as a kid. I know, "They had kites back then"? Still missing you guys a lot.
Those kites are cool! I'm still laughing at Dad's comment :) The kids look so happy. I miss them. I must've said "What sayed?" like 20 times yesterday.
I took them to fly their kites a couple of hours before Stacey & Jeff got here.
Dad, are you SURE they had kites back then. Now that I think about it, that was probably around the time Ben Franklin was playing around with his kite in the rain, right? (j/k)
Post a Comment