The past month has been a whirlwind! As most of you know, my baby sister got married on August 5th here in Hawaii. We were blessed to have a lot of family come join us in the celebration. It was so awesome seeing everyone again!
My parents left last week and I guess I’ve been a little bit down. It’s always so hard to see them go. We’ll be flying to Texas (I just booked the flight) for Christmas so hopefully these 4 months will go by quickly.
I have a TON of pictures to upload to my blog so bear with me. To whet your appetite, here’s a picture of Dad on the famous North Shore of Oahu (surfer’s paradise) standing by an outrigger canoe.
Aloha!

3 comments:
That's a GREAT picture of Dad!
I love the picture. It looks like a postcard and I see Rudy was in the Hawaiian spirit (with the sign). I had the greatest time of my life.
Mahalo! :)
Someone said Mahalo to me today and I started missing you all!
Awwww, my main squeeze still has it! Doesn't he? He looks like a surfer? Or maybe he looks more like a "Hit Man." Either way, he looks hot!!
Post a Comment