Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Day, Another Excuse to Use My Underwater Camera!

Ever since Sam’s swimming lessons ended a week ago, I’ve pledged to take him to the pool at least 4-5 times a week so he can practice his new found skills. Yesterday Scott & Hannah had the day off so we all got to go together. It was also another excuse to use my trusty underwater camera!

I put together a short video of our trip to the pool. There’s also a link to YouTube directly (if you’d like to view it full-screen) and a link to view just the photos at the end of this post.

Mahalo (“Thank You”) for visiting my blog!

YouTube link: The Williams Family at the Pool

Click on these pics to view the photos featured in the video:

8 comments:

mrssanchez said...

I love these underwater pictures!! I want a waterproof camera now!

said...

Yeah... it's really cool! I got mine for my birthday. Scott bought it at Target. It's really reasonably priced and it's 10megapixels. It's a Fuji, if you're interested.

Deucie said...

OMG! Hannah is a regular mermaid and Sammy sure has learned a lot in such a short time. He looks so happy. I can't believe what a natural he is in the water! I think they're really gonna miss the ocean when they come back. They're like fish in the water. I am so impressed. Please tell them that we are so proud of them. They are so beautiful and amazing. !!25 more days!!

Claudia said...

Gosh what an incredibly beautiful family you have there, sistah. I can't believe how well the kiddos can swim! I gasped when Sam jumped off of the diving board, he's so brave and fearless. Hannah is so at ease in the water, I can see her life-guarding as a teenager for sure. Uncle Bobby is very proud, as am I. What song was that by the way? It was pretty. I love you so much, all of you. Less than a month and you'll be here!!!!

Grandpa said...

Hey my little prophet can really swim. Tell him that Grandpa is very proud that he is doing so well with his swimming. Thanks mija I really emjoyed these pictures and videos. I love you guys.

said...

Claudia, the song is from the movie "Friday Night Lights." It's called "First Breath After Coma." You likey, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hannah's pictures under water and way to the very bottom of the pool are awesome.
I can't believe Sammy is already jumping off the diving board. You also took a great picture of Scott up in the air....awesome.

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! I love your camera and pictures.

Love, Mom