Saturday, November 14, 2009

My sweet little man

All of you reading this probably know I have naturally crazy, I mean curly, hair. After I wash it, I blow dry it and use a flat iron to tame it. Well, yesterday evening I washed my hair and instead of blow drying it straight, I decided to give my hair a small break and let it drip dry before I used the flat iron.

Hannah and Sam were playing upstairs in their rooms so I was just relaxing on the couch, watching TV. Sammy came downstairs and, when he saw me, came running over to touch my hair. As he was running his fingers through my crazy curls he said, "Oh Mom, your hair is so betterful!" (that's how he says "beautiful") Trust me, my hair is not betterful.

Scott was sitting next to me and said, "Man, he's good!" He's such a loving little man! He's gonna make a really good husband someday!

4 comments:

mrssanchez said...

He really is a sweetheart! When I let my hair "free-fro", my Sam is usually the one to come up and touch it and tell me "I like your hair, Mom. It's big!" Nick usually just laughs at me! haha Thanks for sharing. Our Sam's have huge hearts!

Claudia said...

Aw, my Sammy has a 'betterful" heart. He's such a loving and sweet little baby. I can't wait to see him, he always makes me so happy. His tenderness is a reflection of how well you two have raised him. He must see how much Scott loves you. You guys have done such an amazing job with my babies. One month and 1 day left!! I love y'all.

Deucie said...

He really is a sweetheart. I've noticed he's real generous with his compliments. He sure knows how to captivate my heart. But I never want him to see me with my "free-fro" 'cause I just don't want to scare the poor baby.

Anonymous said...

That's the way I am Deucie. I won't dare let anybody see me before I've done all the high maintenance on the fro.ha,ha. Kids are so sweet. My little Britney tells me, "nama you're not old." Bless her little heart.