Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short Video of Sam at the Pool

Here are just a few short video clips of Sam at the pool during his swimming lessons. He really enjoys it!

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Aw I'm SO proud of him! I'm glad he's having fun and that teacher seems so nice. It looks like she's great with Sammy :) I love that you got an action shot if him going down the slide, but man it's scary just diving on in! He's such a brave little boy. Tell him Cai loves watching him swim like a "big man". Love you :)

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed this video. I watched it a couple of times. I'm echoing what Clarabelle said in saying that he is soooo brave! I can't believe how far he's come in such a short time. Tell him Aunt Yolanda loves to watch him swim.

Deucie said...

Wow, I love seeing my precious little boy so happy. He's a natural in the water. I can already see him surfing on the North Shore. He is so handsome! Tell him we love him and are very, very proud.

Deucie said...

Yolanda, what happened to your picture? Is it lost in cyberspace?

said...

I was wondering about Aunt Yolanda's picture, too!

Anonymous said...

Here I am Deucie and Lauri, picture and all. Yes, it was missing in cyberspace ever since I started logging in with my gmail account. I hadn't set up my profile or uploaded my "avatar". How do you like my computer lingo Deucie? I still haven't figured out why I'm all blurry though.

Deucie said...

Yes, Yolanda, your "avatar" is very blurry. Fix your "avatar" please so I can see you clearly.
I think I'll upload or download my "avatar" as well. LOL