I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of our veterans and active duty service members, especially in light of the most recent terrorist attack on Ft. Hood. Our soldiers are currently fighting an enemy that is relentless. We must not relent either in our prayers for our troops or in our resolve to defeat the extremists that threaten our freedom.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautifully said. Thank God for the brave men and women who protect and serve this wonderful country of ours and our freedom. God bless America, always.
Love you, sistah.
Of course I cried during this ceremony. It is such a sad shame that our troops are shot down by a terrorist even on American soil at an Army facility. And yes, we need to pray for our troops and their families every day.
Claudia, I like your new picture.
I was very sad when this act happened at Fort Hood and I was feeling that the men there have lost much. I believe many things will change in the way they look at those that they trusted to have their backs. It is hard to describe how it feels, but I feel that something much more,besides the lives, was lost on that day. Its like someone in the family turned on their own and killed them.
Post a Comment