Everything went really smoothly on Thanksgiving. Our friends that came over have a 2 year old son that Sam adores playing with. They had a blast. They are definitely two peas in a pod. They kept cracking up at silly things and running and jumping around like the two crazy boys that they are.
It wish we could have been with the rest of my family, though. I have been so blessed with an amazing family. My dad has always been my hero, my mom has been (and still is) my best teacher, my sister and my new brother-in-law are the two coolest people I know, my husband is my best friend, and my two babies have given me more joy than I could ever possibly express here in this blog. God is so good.
![]() |


5 comments:
Oh brother guess who was crying with your song? Shaky chin syndrome!
Bobby said when he saw your cookies, "Loodian does it again!" haha. We were, of course, admiring your beautiful turkeys. The leaves were very cute, too.
Aw dissa nice about us being too cool for school :) "You think you're cool huh HUH?" Lol!! (Inside joke, everyone)
I can't wait for these two weeks to be over. Sammy's videos were so cute. Bobby and I watched the Hummer video at least 5 times. Almost time! We love you so very much.
OMG, this was the cutest smilebox. I especially loved the videos. I got a kick out of the video of the boys on the Hummer.
Looks like Sam is quite the baker. He looks like he was having so much fun. I guess I could picture Hannah because of her creativity but I didn't know Sam was so good at it too.
(I had been wanting to ask you for a picture of your Thanksgiving spread).
Can't wait to see all of you. 16 More Days. Did I get it right Deucie?
Looks like your Thanksgiving was GREAT. The cookies looked wonderful as usual, Marta. I can see the Cowboys are playing in the background on TV.
Love ya'll. mc
I just adore that "classic Sam face". Rudy and I try to copy it, but our eyes get cross-eyed! Sam looks so serious about his cookies. He'll make a good husband for a (hopefully)good woman some day. Hannah is really having a good time with her decorating. Your cookies are fabulous, Marta. I'm glad you let Sam and his friend do those typical and crazy "boy things" like crashing the hummer and making a big mess. They are hysterical!! LOL
M'ija, do you realize this was the first Thanksgiving that I didn't spend with you? I can't wait to wrap my arms around y'all, but for now, I am at peace trusting that my Lord will wrap His arms around those whom I love.
15 more days!
It was hard not having you guys here for Thanksgiving. Seems like we take many things for granted, but I am counting the days. Mija, keep God first in all you do and keep praying. I love you guys. It sure was good to see Sam having so much fun. Kiss them for me. Ditto, God is Good.
Post a Comment