Hannah was invited to a sleepover a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited about it and talked about it incessantly. One of the times she was talking about it, Sam said in a really concerned tone, “But Hannah, why you not wanna sleep with us at our house? We love you!”
He missed her terribly while she was spending the night at her friend’s house. To distract him, we took him to a little festival the military was sponsoring. He had a good time but he kept saying that he wished Hannah was able to be there with him.
I took this picture the next night when Hannah was back home. Sam asked her to sleep with him in his room. When I went to check on them before I went to bed, they were all snuggled up together. They’re so sweet! I just had to run and grab my camera to capture the moment.

6 comments:
Aw my sweet little angels...that gave me shaky chin. That is a beautiful picture, Lauri. I love that they love each other so much. That reminds me of when I used to sleep in your room with you. Big sisters are definitely heaven sent. Hannah is such a good big sister to Sammy and I just love how much he adores her. They will always share that special bond together. I love you so much, sissy. Can't wait to see you :)
AWWWW I love this post. My boys have never slept together in the same bed. They are close and best buddies but when it comes time for bed, Nick wants to be ALONE. Your kids are such angels. I know I hardly know them, but love knowing them through your posts and Claudia. Kids bring such joy to our lives!
Thanks for sharing this pic of the babies mija, it made my day. I will be glad when December gets here.
This picture looks like a Hallmark card, right? "SLEEP IN HEAVENLY PEACE" That can be your Christmas card for this year. They look beautiful even when they're sleeping. It's amazing how well they get along.
Deucie, that's a good idea about the Christmas card. We'll see...
They just can't be apart. Sweet!
mc
Post a Comment