One of our next door neighbors has a little boy that just turned 6. He invited Hannah & Sam to his birthday party last weekend. They rented an inflatable water slide for the party and the kids had such a good time on it. They set the slide up right next to our house (between our house and theirs) so Hannah & Sam were able to play on it to their hearts’ content. Here are just a few pictures of them with a couple of their neighborhood friends…
Aloha!

7 comments:
Aw that's it?? Well, I'm so glad they have a new friend to play with. That water slide looked like fun!
Mom and I were just admiring the kid's Halloween pictures again and then we were pleasantly surprised with more pictures :) I can't wait to see my babies...and you & Scott of course ;)
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
That sure looks like fun and it looks like Sam had no problems with this slide. Is that Haleys brother that had the party?
Boy, Sammy's excited!! I'm so glad he has someone his age to play with. Does that little boy go to Day Care or is he home all day? I'm glad to see he has a friend 'cause Hannah's the one that always has everyone flocking after her and she could care less, and he's always so friendly and talkative with Hannah's friends.
43 more days!!!!!!!!!
BTW, that's not Connor is it?
Yeah, that's Connor in a couple of pictures. JJ was the one having the birthday party but I don't know why he's not in any of the pictures that I took.
That water slide was HUGE!!! Looks like they had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment