Friday, November 6, 2009

More Swimming Pics

Sammy has been doing so well in his lessons. His swimming lessons are divided up into two-week sessions. This week he started a new session. Last month there were 3 boys (including Sam) and two little girls. They had two teachers, Mr. Mark and Ms. Shelly. Mr. Mark worked with the boys and Ms. Shelly helped the girls.

This session there is one less little girl so they split up the children in half. Now Samuel has been swimming with Ms. Shelly. She’s really good with him and he absolutely adores her! In fact, today when we got there she said, “Hi, Sam!” He told her hi and then turned to me and said, “Mom, I love her.” He’s so loving!

I took some more pictures & I added them to a photo album that I previously posted. The new pictures are the first 14 in the album.

Aloha!

3 comments:

Deucie said...

Well, I wanted my little grandson to find a good Christian girl, but not right now, not this soon!!! LOL
Sammy has a beautiful smile that always makes my heart sing. Your little babies always make me feel so rich and so blessed.

Claudia said...

Aw his smiles are infectious! I just get so happy seeing him happy. I love that he puts his head under water even if he's scared. By next summer, he's going to be a great swimmer! Everytime Bobby and I pass the toy section at Walmart or anywhere, really, we think of Sammy. We always want to buy him EVERYTHING, lol. Love you guys. How many days left, now?

Anonymous said...

My little surfer boy is so cute. You can tell he's absolutely enjoying himself and it's cute the way he loves his teacher. I'm getting caught up with my posting because I've been really busy at work. Wink!