Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

As most of you should already know, we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans. This year, for Halloween, Hannah was a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and Sam was Tony Romo, the Cowboys quarterback. I bought their costumes in Dallas in July when we went to see the new Cowboys stadium. Sam, especially, LOVED his costume. He thought he was really going to go play football in a game, though. At the end of the night he asked me when the game was starting so he could play. I tried to explain to him that it was just a costume and he wasn't actually going to play but he didn't believe me. He told me, "Grandpa said I was gonna be a football player." My dad always tells him he's gonna play football one day and Sam thought now was finally his time! Hopefully one day he will!

Aloha!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Halloween!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

8 comments:

Claudia said...

O-M-G I LOVED this slideshow!! They looked perfect, Lauri! Hannah's hair looked beautiful, she really looked like a DC Cheerleader. She's so gorgeous. And Sam...oh my gosh! He was born to wear that uniform. He looked hilarious and SO cute. You did a great job. I'm jealous, I wish I could've gone with you guys! It looks like the kids had so much fun and I'm glad they were able to trick or treat even in HI :) I love you!

Deucie said...

OMG! Hannah gets prettier everyday. She's so beautiful. She's getting so tall, too. And Sammy looks hilarious! Rudy and I think he looks like Romo in the one where he's not wearing his helmet. My Sammy looks like he's losing weight. Maybe it's just the big helmet making him look so small. Does he still eat a lot like he used to?

Anonymous said...

They look soooo cute!!! Hannah's hair has gotten so long. I'm posting these on my electronic frame since everyone at work has been asking me what "McCain and Palin" were gonna be for Halloween this year.

said...

Deucie, YES, Sam still eats a LOT (about 6-8 times a day, to be exact). I'm pretty sure he's not losing any weight, although I haven't weighed him lately. It's probably just the helmet.

About Sammy looking like Romo... I considered drawing a little 5 o'clock shadow on him to look more like Tony but I thought people that weren't that familiar with the Cowboys would wonder why Sam's face looked so dirty. It would've been funny, I think.

mrssanchez said...

Loved the pictures! They look like they had a bunch of fun. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hannah's hair is beautiful. I've always liked her hair. Sammy's helmet looks a little too big for him....but that was too cute. Even dad is in his COWBOYS attire. At least they can wear their Romo jerseys again..Ha!ha!
mc

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mary, the Cowboys Rock! HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS? I just might wear my blues all week. And your babies rock too Lauri!! I already put these pictures on my electronic frame at work for all to admire!

Lauri, I have WAY too much time on my hands. I was trying to see if I could really delete a comment and I messed up your blog. Sorry!

said...

No problem, Aunt Yolanda... I deleted it for you!