Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bowling

For the past couple of days, Sam had been asking me if we could go roller skating. He saw a kid roller blading down the block and thought it looked like fun. I used to love roller skating so I thought that sounded like a great idea. I promised him I’d take him on Saturday so Hannah could go with us.

Well, I looked up roller skating rinks on line and there isn’t one in all of Hawaii! Crazy, huh? So I asked him if he’d rather go ice skating or bowling… he picked bowling. (Incidentally, after we went bowling he said, “Now can we go ice skating?” Oh, brother!)

Anyway, we went bowling yesterday morning and after that they played at a small arcade located next to the bowling alley. I remembered my camera (yea!) so here are some pictures and a couple of short video clips. (The videos are at the end of the pictures in the photo album. You have to click on the image, then on “Open,” wait a little while, and then it should play.)

Aloha!

4 comments:

Deucie said...

Wow, the videos are short all right! But I do love watching them even though they're short! Is the ice skating rink close to y'alls house? My babies look so happy. The closer it gets to Dec. 15, the more I miss them. One more month!! Rudy put a new tire swing out back for them. I think they'll like it. He also nailed a huge dry-erase white board on the wall for them. I know Hannah will like drawing on it!! She's such a creative little girl.

said...

The ice skating rink is only a couple of miles away. The only thing is, it has really weird hours because they offer classes everyday. When they ARE open to the public, they're super crowded. I'm just gonna try to take Sam to the pool everyday. He should be happy with that.

Claudia said...

I know I say this every single time, but Hannah looks so beautiful! She's getting so mature and lady-like. I miss them. The videos were at least a little longer this time :) I loved how happy Sam got! He's so cute. I also thought it was funny how he runs after Hannah when it's her turn to bowl, lol. I love them so much. Less than a month today!!!!!

Grandpa said...

I always say that he is my little prophet and I just noticed that after he throws the ball he is already celebrating his spare before the ball gets to the pins. Priceless.