Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we're hosting Thanksgiving dinner so I don't have too much time to post. I've got lots of cooking to do! I did want to quickly wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. As always, there is so much to be thankful for. I wish I had the time to list everything... maybe later.

BTW, at your Thanksgiving dinner say a little prayer for the Cowboys! ;)

Aloha!

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Lauri! I hope your dinner went well. I'm sure it was fabulous. I can't even begin to imagine what your feast was like, lol. Knowing you, it was delicious. We prayed for you and almost forgot to pray for the Cowboys but Bobby reminded us :)

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I decided not to text you after the game because I figured you had your hands full. We sure missed you and your beautiful family at our feast. But your mom did keep saying, "Lauri would have been saying this ... when it came to the Boys." :)

Our Cowboys were great, weren't they? We are so ready for the Giants. Now if Philadelphia will only lose to the Redskins on Sunday, we will be untouchable.

We love you!

Grandpa said...

Really missed you guys at the table this Thanksgiving Mija. I hope your day went well and the Turkey was good. I told Moser Scott was cooking a turkey and he told me that it would probably take him about 16 hours. As usual mosers turkey was very good. Kiss the babies for me.

Deucie said...

Sweetheart, Thanksgiving was not the same without y'all, but I'm glad y'all had a good time with your friends. I think you would have been proud of my cooking. My green bean casserole was really good.
Please tell Hannah that I got the beautiful bird she made. I received it today. And Sammy's picture was so perfect. Rudy and I looked at it for a long time. We were both mesmerized. Hannah wrote, "Find the whale." So it was like "Where's Waldo". His art was soo fascinating! They're so precious. Give them my love.
19 more days!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We can't wait to see you...soon! We had a big dinner and everyone came over. I will post some pictures on Webshots. We love you all!
Kivi & Papa

Deucie said...

BTW, I forgot to tell you, we always have a moment of silence for the Cowboys! Duhhh

Anonymous said...

Hey, its me. Who said that Lauri?