Saturday night I told Hannah & Sam that I’d take them to the pool on Sunday. Hannah had been wanting to go ever since she heard there was a water slide. Bright and early Sunday morning Sam came downstairs all dressed in his trunks and ready to go. We got to the pool right when it opened, which wasn’t until 11am. (Poor Sammy had been ready for 4 hours by then.) We were the only ones at the pool for the first couple of hours, which was really nice. They were able to splash as much as they wanted and ride the slide to their hearts’ content.
I took my trusty waterproof camera (I love it!) and took lots of pictures. Here are some of them…
Aloha!

6 comments:
Thanks mija for the pictures of the babies. They look so happy and having a blast in that pool. Hannah looks beautiful even under water. Tell them that Grandpa is very proud that they are getting so good at swimming. I am glad Sam is not afraid of that slide. I love you mija. How about them Cowboys? Duh!
Lol @ Dad's "Duh". I love it.
Aw I almost cried just reading your caption about Sammy and what he said about the trunks Deucie bought him. He's so sweet. Those pictures made me miss my sweet babies that much more. Hannah looks like a little mermaid in there! I'm very proud of her, and of Sam! I knew he'd get braver if Hannah was there with him. Just seeing them together and having so much fun makes my day. If I wasn't terrified of the deep end, I'd think that slide looked like fun :)
I love you guys. Tell Sam to keep up the good work :)
My sweet baby boy, I can't believe he had to wait 4 long hours!! For a baby that's about all day! Poor baby.
M'ija, I love the way you're raising my grandchildren. You're so awesome. They're always so happy and good to each other. I can tell they have a lot of confidence, too. I thank God for them everyday.
Ditto on what Deucie said about you being an awesome mom, Marta.
YOU'RE AWESOME!
mc
I can't believe the babies are so brave (both of them)! Grandpa, you are so hilarious with the "Duh". It's funny but it's true. And Claudia, why are you not Clarabelle anymore?
And finally, is there a retired lady of leisure around here to tell me how many more days 'til we get to see you all? I work so much, I don't even have time to count.
I got rid of Clarabelle because I figured no one understood the meaning behind the nickname. Lyndsey's cousin started calling me that when we were kids :)
Post a Comment