We watched Christmas movies, the kids played games on the TV, we opened presents (of course), we checked Santa Claus' website to make sure all the kids were on the "Nice" list, and then Scott's grandfather read the story of Jesus' birth to all the kids. It was a really lovely evening! Here's a Smilebox with a few pictures. Hopefully I'll be posting pictures from Christmas Day at my parents' house very soon.
![]() |


5 comments:
M'ija, is the Smilebox video suppose to be flickering or not? I was just wondering if you were trying something new. It's kinda hard on the eyes. Unless there's something wrong with my computer.
Well now I see! You have to enlarge the screen and it won't do it.
His grandparents look so nice. Looks like y'all had a beautiful Christmas.
What a beautiful slideshow, and I LOVE that picture of you at the end! You look stunning! I love you, sistah.
Thanks, Cai! You're so sweet!
Love the pics Lauri! It was soooo nice to see you all again! Thanks for keeping all of us updated!
Sure do wish we had more time together while you all were here. Next visit, I call dibs on one whole week!! ;)
Ps... What's up with my double chin in that picture?? LOL
Post a Comment