Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hannah made a slideshow

Hannah has been making short slideshows all by herself and she wanted me to post her latest creation. The previous one was set to a SpongeBob song so you guys are lucking out with this one- it's a song from one of her favorite TV shows, iCarly.

She & Sam decided they wanted to use pictures from their gymnastics classes. Unfortunately, you guys have already seen most of them, but she used just about every special effect that I have on my computer, so it should still be amusing.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Cool! That was great, Hannah! Aunt Cai couldn't do that on her best day, lol. I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty neat!! Great job, Hannah!

Anonymous said...

BY the way... I LOVE iCarly!!

Grandpa said...

That was a great video from the prettiest girl in the whole world. Hannah I really liked your work and I will be waiting for some more of your good work. Thanks for sharing with me and Ducie.