Our next door neighbors' son got a portable basketball goal for Christmas. Since we got back from Texas, Sam has been playing a lot of basketball outside with him. (Now he says he wants his own goal. We'll see about that...) I took a few pictures of Sam dribbling his basketball until Jarvis (our neighbor) could come out to play. I got a few more pics of them playing together and of Sam shooting some hoops.
I also took a few pictures and short video clips of Hannah zipping around on her bike. She recently decided she was ready to learn how to ride it without her training wheels. It took Scott all of about 45 seconds to teach her how! I guess in years past when he tried to show her, she just wasn't ready. Ever since she learned, a couple of weeks ago, she goes out everyday to ride around the neighborhood. She's had a couple of little tumbles, nothing too bad (don't worry, Deucie), so that's why she still wears her knee pads. (Safety first!)
Aloha!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OH my dear Lord, they are so, so cute! I am so proud of them. I am amazed at my little Sammy's skills!! And the look on his face! He is so serious about the game. Thank you for sharing with Rudy and me. It means a lot to us. Your precious children nourish our souls.
Wow, look at Hannah go! I am so proud of her! She is definitely a fast learner. She looks great. Sam is so cute dribbling, lol. He gets really into it! I love it. I still can't get over how well Hannah rides her bike. Sam will probably lose his training wheels faster now that he sees Hannah without hers. I love that your kids are active and not glued to video games and electronics. That's one great thing about living in Hawaii, lots of outdoor activities and great weather. Keep video taping them, I love it!!
Thanks Mija, I really appreciate you and Scott and the way you are raising the babies. The babies surprised me how quick they learn. I love the fact that they have the beautiful weather to play outside as much as they want. I start work this Monday the first. I am going to see if they will let me go to see the babies. Love you.
Lauri, is that you riding the bike at the very, very end of the video? Like the last 3 minutes? Rudy says "no" and I say "yes". Do tell
I meant to say "the last 3 seconds, not minutes"
No, that's not me. It's one of our neighbors that has a bike almost exactly like mine. She rides around the block a lot with her dog on a leash and she always smiles really big at the kids. She seems really nice.
Post a Comment