My computer’s been a little sluggish lately so I decided to trash some old files. As I was looking through them, I found this video that I made for my mom in 2008 of her and Hannah. I made it before I ever had a blog, so now that I have one, I figured I’d go ahead and post it.
Enjoy!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my! That was a tear jerker! Cute video! Looks like Deucie loves her Hannah! :)
Guess who was crying? Ay Lauri...I had shaky chin and the ugly cry going on! Lol
I love that video, and I love the beautiful ladies in my life. I miss y'all already. Love you.
That was beautiful and it really made me miss Hannah. Me and mom were both in tears. I love you guys.
simply breathtaking...
simply beautiful...
priceless
That was so beautiful! And yes, I was crying. Deucie you looked so beautiful too.
Post a Comment