Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Christmas vacation pictures

I’m still working on a couple of Christmas albums from Christmas Eve with Scott’s side of the family, and Christmas Day with my side. Until then, here are a few random pictures from our vacation in Texas. We had such a good time and we’re counting down until our next visit.

to view full-screen, click here: Hannah at the mall

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I absolutely loved these pictures. I keep remembering what a great time we had while you guys were here. I can't wait to have you guys home for good. The picture of Sammy and Aunt Yolanda is one of my favorites, and also the pictures of Gabe with the kids. He's so awesome. He's going to be a great father someday.

I love you, sistah! Missing you.

Deucie said...

I can't believe Sammy's just sitting there, real still, amazed at Gabriel's guitar strumming.
I also love where Sammy and Rudy are sound asleep. That is so cute (best buddies). They are alike in so many ways. You got some good candid shots!! We really enjoy your posts. Thank you, M'ija.

Anonymous said...

I can't look at this at work. It must be YouTube!