Monday, January 4, 2010

Sammy’s 4th Birthday

Sam’s 4th birthday isn’t until January 6th, but while we were in Texas, Deucie & Grandpa wanted to have a mini birthday celebration for him. They bought him an ice cream cake and we all sang to him.

In the video you’ll notice Sammy couldn’t resist trying the icing before we sang to him… he loved it! That cake was delicious. You also might notice the drawings on the glass panels of the doors behind Sam; Hannah received window markers in her stocking and she drew an entire ocean themed scene on Deucie & Grandpa’s back door.

Happy Birthday, Samuel!

To view full-screen, click here: Sammy's Birthday in Texas

BTW, I feel compelled to explain something else you may see in the video, Hannah has a loose tooth (which is why she keeps sticking her finger in her mouth). She’s constantly trying to get it to fall out. Hannah eagerly anticipates every tooth fairy visit. Plus, I think she’s noticed that the tooth fairy pays more at Deucie’s house than at home. ;)

7 comments:

mrssanchez said...

Aw, happy birthday Sammy! I didn't realize he & Nick were almost exactly a year apart. Cute video!

said...

When is Nick's birthday?

Claudia said...

Aw this video was great! I love how happy we all are. Bobby made me smile he's so gosh darn happy! What a good uncle :) Lol

And of course, the birthday boy looks ADORABLE.

Question: Why am I not in this video pray tell?

said...

Answer: You were only in one picture that I had and you were making one of your infamous crazy faces so I didn't think you'd approve. I'll get you in the next one.

mrssanchez said...

haha I was wondering where Claudia was too! Nick's birthday is January 3rd. :) He just turned 3.

Deucie said...

Such beautiful memories... I agree with Claudia. Everyone looks so happy. See how happy your family makes all of us? You must come back soon. We truly miss you.

said...

Happy Birthday, Nick!