Today is Samuel’s birthday. I simply can not believe how these four years have flown by. It feels like just a few days ago we were bringing him home from the hospital!
To celebrate his big day, we told Sam we’d take him to Toys ‘R Us to pick out a present from Deucie & Grandpa. (They gave him a bunch of one dollar bills because he likes having lots of “monies.”) Then, after Hannah gets out of school, he said he wants to go bowling.
We’re going to have a little party for him this weekend so I’ll be posting more birthday pictures next week.
I made a really short video of Sam receiving his birthday present. (These videos seem to be getting shorter and shorter!) We gave him a new bike. He’s been wanting a bigger bike for a while and we couldn’t wait until his party to give it to him. Unfortunately, it was raining outside so he couldn’t take it out for a spin. He still managed to test it out, though…
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How cute! I love how happy he is at the beginning of the video. I miss that little sideways look of his. He's so funny.
I can't wait to see pictures of him riding around outside!
Happy Birthday, Sammy! I love you!
I miss my baby boy so much. It's so sad that we're not together for his birthday. I love the way he's fidgeting with his hands. I love the way he says 'four' and I love the way he says 'January 6th'. I just love everything about my little boy. He's precious to me. He is truly my sunshine.
ahaha He's so cute! I bet he was so excited to get to ride his big boy bike around the house. Happy birthday Sam!
Thanks for the video Mija. I really felt like I was right there enjoying him being so happy. Tell him Grandpa said Happy Birthday and I really liked his new bike. Mi chiquitito.
My precious little boy, I can't wait to hold him in my arms. I love him so very, very much.
Post a Comment