Monday, January 25, 2010

More Christmas vacation pics

with Uncle BobbyI have a few more pictures from our Christmas vacation to show. I downloaded them from Claudia’s Facebook and she took them with her phone so the quality is not the best. I really wanted to post them, though, because I thought they were adorable.

On one of our final nights in Texas, Claudia took Hannah & Sam to see Uncle Bobby atHannah&Bobby work. They visited him at the police station where he gave them each a bag full of goodies. The bags had “Police Evidence” tape (which I thought was hilarious), “Buckle Up” stickers, notepads and pens, as well as some power bars.  They were so excited to show me their loot when they got home!

They were also thrilled because Bobby let them ride in the back of a police car where the “bad guys” sit while he Sam & Bobbyturned on the lights and siren.

When they got home Sammy told me, “Bobby shoots the BAD mans and puts a hole in ‘em!” He was very impressed, to say the least. They both couldn’t stop talking about how cool it was at the police station.

Thank you, Uncle Bobby! We love you!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Aw you're so sweet for posting this. He was so proud of his niece and nephew that night. You can tell by his big goofy grin. They make him feel important and like he has the coolest job around and that just lit him up. I loved it. I can't wait to take them again, and maybe next time it will be another police department! You never know. I love you!

Grandpa said...

I remember that night and they were so excited. They really love their uncle Bobby. Love you Mija.

Deucie said...

Bobby looks so cute and happy with your adorable children. I agree with Grandpa, they love their Uncle Bobby so much. Those two weeks in December went by so fast! I miss my babies. I need to be close to my grandchildren. Hope to see you real soon. Like in a month!

Anonymous said...

I think this was so cool of Bobby to do this with them. I bet they DID have an awesome time. You can tell they're real proud of their uncle Bobby.